What are your top three live concerts of all time?

I'll go with ;  1.Santana  at the Music Hall in Boston      2.Jimi Hendrix at the Boston Garden   3.Supertramp at the Music Hall.                                                                                                                                                             
rockysantoro
Led Zeppelin 1973 Dallas Tx
ZZ Top 1976 Fort Worth Tx
The Rolling Stones 1972 Fort Worth Tx
@lenmc2964 - I was at that same 1972 Rolling Stones concert in Ft. Worth. The Stones were great, of course, but the thing I remember best was Stevie Wonder's first appearance as Stevie Wonder instead of Little Stevie Wonder. I thought he came close to stealing the show.
yyzsantabarbera -- Marley had yet to become an icon. I just drove down to the Roxy box office a couple days before the show and bought the ducats. I don’t remember having to stand in line. My date for the evening had no idea who Marley was or what reggae was. None of my buddies...all long haired rock-and-rollers...could’ve cared less. Was the Roxy filled with music heavyweights? I don’t recall.
tpreaves -- I saw Slim Whitman live, too!
Just saw it last week in GR going again Sat in Detroit.-  OMG,Trans Siberian "Christmas Eve and other Stories."  Not a concert, not a play BUT Magic!!!!!!  Worth $400 for a pair of tics    Almost as good as a great orgasm!