Recommendation for an audiophile speaker cord that is not "bright"?

A friend has loaned me the Nordost Valhalla I and II as well as Nordost Frey 2 cables. They are wonderful speaker cables but do emphasize the "brightness" of my system including my Wilson audio Sahsa 2 speakers.

Any suggestions? Would used Transparent cables provide a richer bottom end? What about Audience Reference?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. - Thank you - Gerry
128x128ruraltraumasurgeon
And your reasoning for 7awg?  ... any idea the resistance of a voice coil? How about the variation from one speaker to another?  Does length of the run come into play at all?

This is hand waving with little to no justification leading others astray.
What’s up with all these “scientists “ recently posting on Audiogon forums? Easy to spot: zero feedback on AGon, and brand new accounts. And same pseudo science rhetoric 
What up with all these easily spooked golden ears. Easily spotted because anytime anyone suggests that they are biased by their eyes, they get all antsy and rush to their keyboards. It’s like they can’t figure out how to have a different forum account and sell/but account.

They also like to use the term pseudo science even though they would not know science even if it hit them with a rotting fish.