How much of your free time is dedicated to listening to your stereo?

About 70 percent of my recreational time is used listening to my stereo. I will also be using my phone some of the time. I don't look at TV much at all. An occasional movie and two TV series. I'm a hardcore audiophile. Nothing else stimulates my dopamine reward system like music does. When I was 8 or 9 and discovered music, it was all enveloping in my life. I'm unbalanced but right now as I'm listening to PF "The Wall" I'm taken away to a rush of feelings and emotions. Like Jimi Hendrix said "Music is a safe kind of high".
128x128blueranger
If I could figure out how to manage 24/7 of music I would!
When home at least 3 hours an evening, weekend maybe 5 hours a day.
Unfortunately I work away a lot so then down to streaming from my phone or laptop and earphones with subsequent loss in impact of my " big rig"!
Generally I get 5-6 hours a week. If I get 6-7 hours a week, I feel lucky. I have a teen and a 9 year old who keep my hands full with their activities. Also need to spend weekends with family. There are these rare weekends where I get to spend 2-3 hours late into the night, which screws up the next morning. But I am so thankful to my family who support me in my hobby.

I've been in music professionally since I was 15, owned 5 stereo stores and have been designing audio forever. Listening is very close to 24/7 for me and it feels like Christmas every day.

mg

Retired, but i considerate part of my routine to listen everyday. Use free time to spend with wife.....lolĀ 
Not retired, so the tube amp is fired up most days from 6p to 11:15 --first for background while we make dinner, then I get an hour or two in the sweet spot after she goes to bed.