Props to Black Cat Cables

I happen to own a pair of the old BC Morpheus ICs and I think they’re fine for the money, but that’s not what this thread is about. I just think it takes guts to do what Chris does in that he shows you on his website exactly what you are buying.
A wiggly piece of wire in a plastic tube with some shielding around it. Again, I’m not criticizing. Quite the opposite. Whether it sounds good or bad or whatever is not my point. Chris gives you the choice - here’s what I’m selling and you can buy it or not. I have never seen a cable manufacturer do this, except for Mike Powell who has videos of the silver ribbon in his cables. Take a look. Other cable maker show you parts of what they do, but I’ve never seen anyone do it like this. Well, Blue Jeans does, but that's just Belden. 

https://www.blackcatcable.com/collections/analog-interconnects/products/3202-rca-or-xlr
chayro
I’m very interested in trying the Coppertone speaker cables and IC’s based on the reviews and its pricing. I agree its refreshing to show the wiggly wire, I tip my hat to Chris and I hope to get his cables soon.
I think its not just the ’wiggly wire’ that makes Chris’s cables so extraordinary, it is also his excellent skill in constructing them and knowing exactly what is needed to make a great sounding cable!
I recently replaced a Shunyata pc with one of Chris’s Silverstar pc’s--
and the upswing in SQ was very considerable!
I think the wiggly wire is a technique to help prevent long portions of the wire to sit on the PTFE tube.  I suspect the goal here is to reduce the amount of contact dielectric that reduces electrical energy.