You can only keep one pair of speakers on the list

SO, I have been told that my small collection of gear needs to go and I can only keep one pair of speakers. I will have the chance to build my collection again but for now I only get to keep ONE pair. SO, here you go guys, I would like to hear ALL of your opinions and why.
Lets forget about what I will be powering them with and so on and just hear about what you would keep if you could only keep one pair. They are all in great shape.

1. Phase Technology PC-1000
2. Polk SDA2b
3. Teledyne Acoustic Research AR9ls (with i mod)
4. Mirage 1295is
agarrison
??? Can someone please tell me, IF you ONLY had space for one amp, a Yamaha A-1000 integrated auto class A... OR
a Yamaha MX-600u hyperbolic circut amplifier, which one do YOU keep? I want to know more for sound quality and power, not looks or input selections etc... PLEASE chime in ASAP as I have to sell one of them. THanks
TL tweeters are $100 shipped for the pair, crossover upgrade would cost anywhere from $100 to a few hundred. IMO, 2B TL's are the best sounding SDA's.
The SDA2b just sold to a friend for 300 dollars. They were indeed mint and souded great, but the cash was needed. I still just cant stop loving these AR9ls speakers... they sound AWESOME