Dynaudio Contour 30 vs. Focal Kanta No. 2 speaker

Has anyone compared these two speakers?
Impressions?
Which one do you think is better?
Thanks.
128x128progger58
I never heard a Focal speaker, but I'm assuming the highs of the Focals sound a bit like the Dali Epicon 6 speakers, which feature nice extension in the highs without sounding harsh.
Am I correct in such evaluation?
In other words, I love the highs in the Dali Epicon 6's, but I don't like it's bass, so that's the reason I would like to try the Focals.
Forgot to mention that I am just replacing my Hegel H360 integrated amplifier with an Accuphase E-460.
Never heard the Dynaudios but I have heard Kanta 2s powered by a Hegel H190 and H590. They sounded great both times.

I also own a pair of Kanta 2s and drive them with a tube pre and class d power amp. My room is lively and they are not harsh but lean towards bright clear highs and direct midrange. The bass is taught and snappy. Extension is pretty good, they are almost full range but don't output much below 30hz in my room.

You really need to hear them before making a decision. I love them but everyone's preferences are different. I don't like a dark or muted sonic signature or bloated bass.
"I also own a pair of Kanta 2s and drive them with a tube pre and class d power amp. My room is lively and they are not harsh but lean towards bright clear highs and direct midrange. The bass is taught and snappy. Extension is pretty good, they are almost full range but don't output much below 30hz in my room".

It seems pretty good to me.
@progger58  Focals have an assertive tweeter. I have lower end ones and they can get trashy at times but I like the sound overall.

if that helps at all