Perfect Path Technologies confusion

I’ve 8 STOP IT plugs and 3 Alpha E cards.  An exhaustive search of the forum and PPT website has not revealed to me clear concise usage parameters.  I own The Gate and that had only one closed ended application and it works well.

One STOP IT each in unused receptacle?  Or two in each if the plug is unused?  The cards, one atop each piece centered, over the power supply or under the unit?  Or stack them.  Thank you in advance.
celtic66
I’ve got my orders. But uberwaltz, the poor devil, is riding the whirlwind. 😀
I’m 100% sure that people who perceive a difference with PPT products, esoteric power cables, fuse orientation etc are human.

They are not robots typing in the forum.

As humans they are susceptible to placebo effect, and can not possibly prove causation for how they feel or what they hear. It’s real to them, and regardless of whether it’s logical, silly or breaking the rules of physics, you can’t deny their perception.

This DOES NOT mean that the audio tweeks are the reason they feel or hear a difference.  
If you guys enjoy the mental masturbation of discussing whether it’s placebo or not, have at it. But that is essentially the discussion.  You can not possibly prove either way, so it’s ultimately silly to insist the difference you hear is “real”, just as it’s silly for someone to say there can’t be a difference. There can be a difference for reasons independent of the tweek, and it’s real to the person who perceived it. 

"This DOES NOT mean that the audio tweeks are the reason they feel or hear a difference."   xyobgyn

Yes, it does mean the tweaks, E+ mats in this discussion, are the source of the differences I hear.  I know this from observation and experience.  What experience do you have using the E+ mats, xyobgyn?    
DudeR  , As you must know the main man passed away. ( RIP SIR,)  Try  3 different ways untell you like what you might hear.  You can't asked questions to the general public unless you want to blow off your head 
 What can you do  

Perhaps a better question is: Why do companies sell products with no instructions     i think the first question was proper one , Tons of times you mark up a product ×3  But you get that guy.   Then when it's all over .  You think  i should mark that up ×5