The Music Room - Boulder Colorado

This vendor has a lot of favorable comments - but I have had a very unfavorable experience with them this Dec 2019. I have sent all my trade items & $400 via PayPal to them (per our email agreement) - all of which The Music Room has been confirmed to have rec’d. Despite my many emails they do not get back to me on the status of my trade shipment of a Rega turntable. I have called them multiple times - I cannot recommend that you deal with The Music Room, and currently I do not believe that they are legit. If they don’t make right in the next day or so I will have to file a complaint with the BBB.
Ag insider logo xs@2xlarsa39
Sorry to hear you’re having this problem. But glad to hear TMR is making it right. 
In October I picked up a used Clearaudio Concept from them.  The agreement was I’d pay for the Concept’s full asking price, and after TMR received my trade in they’d credit back the value they proposed.  It did take them about 7 business days to evaluate the trade in gear and issue the credit.  

Hopefully in your situation they’re simply having an issue with bandwidth to get things done, doesn’t excuse the poor communication though.  
I also have had no response via email from them regarding a used Nakamichi DR-1 I bought a few weeks ago that has a problem that was not disclosed.  I sent emails to two different people including support.
This is disappointing since I was thinking I would buy more from them at some point.
Y'all take it EZ,Robert
I can attest to the fact those guys are legit and upstanding

They stand by their products and go above and beyond whenever there is an issue with the components they sell