Diving into the world of tubes...help needed!

Hi all,
I'm seriously considering diving into the world of vacuum tubes.  I currently have Focal Aria 906s which I adore...but may upgrade those in the future as well to a floor standing speaker.  For the beginning though, they will be my speakers.  Looking for opinions on the below amps/preamps, especially the pairing of the Emotiva pre with the EVO 100!

My choices have been narrowed down to:
  • PrimaLuna Prologue Classic Integrated Amp - would likely pair with a Schiit Loki to have tone control
  • PrimaLuna EVO 100 Power Amp - paired with EMOTIVA PT-100 preamp, would likely pair with Loki as well
  • Vincent SV-237MK Integrated Amp - needs nothing additional
Thanks in advance for your assistance :)
branden_8091
Love my prima luna prologue preamp with my carver crimson 275 and there is US support for prima luna. It is clearly a well made product. And Chinese made is a great way to save money. Fit and finish is perfect.
Thanks for your input everyone. I'll consider all of your suggestions as I continue my search :)
I get what some of you are saying but if you’re going to Join the world of tubes (the world I live in) , you can’t go on the cheap.. you will be disappointed and leave it in your rear view mirror. To achieve quality music, I’m sorry to say you have to spend money.. there are killer deals on used gear out there if you have a certain budget you need to stick with.. unfortunately the more you can spend, the music gets so much better.. I originally started with 65k budget and more then doubled it by the time I finished.. 😂😂 shhhhhhhhhh, don’t  tell my wife! I’ll have to get her more sparkly things! 😛 now I just sit back and enjoy musical bliss in the evenings with her!! Just my 2 cents.. 
branden,  The Vincent integrated you are considering is a solid state amp.  I think the tubes are in the preamp stage of the integrated.  That's not a bad way to introduce tubes into your system, but if you want a tube amplifier you might want to try the Primaluna or the Carver that have been recommended.  These are very good tube integrateds or amps that are beginner friendly.