Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Old Rowland gear and Thiels sound great. The Rowland giving some body to the sound through the mids. Thiels like current and the ROWLANDS will do a better job at that than a tube amp. Everyone is spot on with wiring.  You can hear night and day what different speaker cable and IC's sound like. You really have to play around with several types to find the ones you particularly like the best. Almost like a tone control. 
Yes!  I'm using Rowland's best: PSU, DAC & Corus Pre with an enhanced Spectron Class D Musician II Signature amp.  Bybee iQSE V2s for atmosphere treatment and PPT everywhere else.  SR power cables and conditioners, Analysis Plus best interconnects and loudspeaker cables... The 7.2's are so incredibly coherent, transparent, tonally spot on and just plain signing!  Happy listening!
Asturias - I am spitballing for thoughts on cs5i vs cs7. Never heard direct comparison. 5i has older drivers, but with similar motor technologies to 7s. 5 has no coax, so vertical loving is greater. Baffles are similar tech, but 7s are thicker and quieter. 5 has big bucket brigade delays on mid ranges. I haven’t seen 7 schematic, so don’t know its timing mechanism. Generally newer models are superior to older. I imagine the 7 specs better.
BUT the 7 has a sealed bass to under 20 Hz which I know to be glorious IF you can drive it. I consider the 5 as a prime upgrade candidate due to direct upgrades with clear advantages. Physical time alignment is low hanging fruit and biamp capability lessens impedance stress.
jeffvegas

Welcome! Good to see you here. Keep us posted if you decide to purchase a pair of Thiel loudspeakers.

Happy Listening!