What AV amplifier for 4 x b&W + centre

Hello,

I have 4 x b&w 803 d3 + centre and currently all this is run by Arcam 850 

Could you please suggest how to improve sound ? 
Would it be a good idea to buy Classé 5300 and then look for another processor ? Can I use my old Arcam and add the Classé as an amplifier only ?
Maybe it is possible to add powerful stereo amp to fronts and adjust Arcam to only rear and centre ?

Any advice would be appreciated 

Tom 
tcooper656
Thank you Guys.  
I will look for a dealer i can hear McIntosh and let you know my thoughts 

Hmmm, just be aware that most dealers that have the MX-160 will likely have it all hooked to only McIntosh amplifiers.  I do know for a fact that the Mac amps are very laid back in the midrange (and overall).  It will NOT sound like your Classe 5300 and you could actually be dissappointed because of the lack of excitement from the Mac amps.  This may or may not be a result of the MX-160 processor, so if they can hook it to higher resolution amps, it will give you a better idea of what it will sound like in your system.
@mayoradamwest - why would you call MX-160 old tech?  It does use the new Lyngdorf DSP/processing hardware.  

The MX-150/151 is the "older tech" platform.
The 160 is nice and if just using for pass through it’s probably fine but lacks the latest HDMI HDCP 2.3 and most of the HDR formats like Dolby Vision. 
Well, I guess it depends on how current you want to be and how current your sources actually are.  The MX-170 does support those newer HDMI standards, but the retail is $15.5k.  That is, if you want to be in the "always get the cutting edge" technology mindset.