What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Thanks guys. My current ATI 6005 uses two 20 amp circuits as I had to run a dedicated line for my second output.
OK, so what is the definition of instability for these Class-D amplifiers?
Stability is the same definition regardless of the kind of amplifier. It is the ability of the amplifier to resist oscillation.
Oscillation has nothing to do with whether an amplifier can double power as impedance is halved, and has nothing to do with whether or any such nonsense. Its simply means the amplifier won't oscillate.

Now one thing that potentially could muddy the waters: it is possible to build a class D amplifier that is self-oscillating. This is done using the feedback loop with the intention of using the oscillation frequency in the encoding process of the amplifier. This is a handy technique as it also allows the amplifier to correct for phase shift in the audio passband. But such an amplifier could still be able to oscillate independently of its self-oscillation if there were a design bug! Confusing- but there it is.
Hi Atmasphere,

I tried some multi-strand 10 gauge copper wire on my Thiels. This replaced 16 gauge lamp cord. Fifteen foot lengths.

Can definitely tell a difference, an improvement. There is more detail, which seems to add better decay in general; cymbals sound more real.

Thanks for the advice,

Dsper

Post removed 
Oscillation has nothing to do with whether an amplifier can double power as impedance is halved, and has nothing to do with whether or any such nonsense.

This statement is false, and quoting nobody, your inferring that someone said if an amp can double down to 2ohms, it’s also stable (won’t oscillate)

Can you point to who said this, or is this just a ******* in the wind statement that someone did, I’ve searched and no one has, not even golfnutz who you quoted.