300B SET or EL34 SET

Hej

I've read that 300B tubes has a wonderful midrange, but what about bass and hights? Is the EL34 tube better in these areas?
Will a 300B SET be better than a EL34 SET for low volume listening?
simna
My listening room is rather small, 4.48x3.96 meters and the hight is 2.62 meters wihch is aprox. 14.7x13 feet and 8.6 feet high. 
I'm sitting aprox. 2.5 meters (8 feet) from the speakers which is placed  40-50 cm (1.3-1.6 inches), toed in, from the wall.

I can't test the amps with my speakers because there's no dealer selling either the more expensive Tannoys or the Audion amps in Sweden. The two Audion amps the dealer had were trade-in. The Silver Night should the dealer keep for himself and the EL34 was already promised to another customer. And this more than a month ago, so they will not even be in the shop by now.
So if I wanna buy Audion I have to buy it from abroad. From Denmark or directly from Audion in France. Return policy? Don't think so.
The Chinese looked at what westerners were willing to pay for vacuum tubes, therefore, they put lipstick on a pig, used names of historic brands like Western Electric and call them replicas, put them in fancy presentation boxes and coated the internal and change the shape of the glass....and charged a premium price. Clearing targeting the North American market.  The tubes sound okay for new production, but can be bettered in most cases by NOS / OS tubes.
Look at a 300B + 845 or 805 tubes amp. 

You can have the 300B sweet midrange and glorious 3D image with great bass and dynamics (if you dont match it with extremely difficult to drive speakers). 

I have a Line Magnetic LM-508IA integrated with 300B and 48W per channel and it blew away a VERY nice class D amp I still have (in a box), even in fields where the class D amp should be better like dinamics and detail. Not to mention the much sweeter middle frequencies.

My speakers are 90 Db sensitive and 6 ohm of impedance, with minimum of 4 ohm and the LM508 drives them with incredible authority. 

I've had a cheaper EL34 push pull integrated, but the LM508 is completely  on another league. Its not cheap, but an incredible amp. 
Something else to mention. 

At low volume levels I believe it could be more important that your speakers are good at that volume. Not all are, some need medium volume levels to start sounding alive.

My very best listening setions are at night, with low volume levels (everyone is sleeping). The AC current is so clean that I cant believe the sound of my system. Incredibly engaging. 
@plga
W
hich speakers do you have?
My ATC SCM19 doesn't come alive before the volume is to high for me. That's why they are in the closet now.