Cary Audio SLI-80HS vs Primaluna Dialogue HP or Evo Integrated Amps

Greetings all...  I ready to move into the tube integrated two channel world.  I've never owned tubes before but I've always been enamored with Mac stuff and recently heard the Rogue Audio and was hooked.  I have done a lot of research and have narrowed my choices down to these two amps.  I live in Va Beach, VA and don't have access to them for an audition so I'm buying 'blind'.  I've read many reviews and watched many videos (Kevin Deal is quite the salesman!) but was hoping to get more input here. I doubt I'll find many that have compared the two directly but I thought I'd try.  Does anyone have any input here?  And, I'm slightly concerned about having to bias the Cary.  Is this something that I should be concerned about / is it difficult / time consuming?  Thanks for any input.  I appreciate it! 
tripppsta
@decooney 

I've actually only tried KT88s in the SLI-80 and SLI-80HS.  I've tried these in EH and GLs and much preferred the GLs.  I recently inquired with Cary about bias settings should I start to experiment with other output tubes and interestingly they suggested that KT120s would be a notable SQ upgrade over the KT88s in the SLI-80HS.  At some point I will try these.

@three_easy_payments
..they suggested that KT120s would be a notable SQ upgrade over the KT88s in the SLI-80HS.

Hmmm. All circuit and system dependent I guess. The GL KT88s were really nice in my former SLI-80, and KT120s not so much in my current (non-cary) mono block tube amps. 120s were kinda dry to my ears [in my setup]. My current KT150s are super open, clear, top to bottom and weighty in my current amps - nice, if you like the type of sound.  I might lean more towards the sound and silky tone of the GLKT88 tubes you have  right now :), or maybe even KT77s in reverse. All preference and different hearing we all have. 
@decooney  

I might lean more towards the sound and silky tone of the GLKT88 tubes you have  right now :)

That was actually how I'm leaning right now.  I don't feel like the system is lacking in any dynamics at all.