Cartridge Headshell Match

I recently purchased a Technics SL1200 GR.  

I currently have an Ortofon MC Rondo Red mounted.

I plan on getting another Headshell and mounting a Benz Micro Glider that I just had re-tipped on it.  

I noticed some headshells have azimuth adjustment which would be nice but weigh around 12 grams. 

I can get a technics style headshell with no azimuth adjustment that weighs around 7.6 grams.

The Benz Glider weighs  6.6 grams

The Ortofon MC Rondo weighs 10.5 grams and sounds great with the stock Technics headshell.  

The Benz is lighter in weight than the Ortofon by almost 4 grams so would that better mate with a heavier headshell?

I know this subject has been covered many times before but it still confuses me a bit.
nicktheknife
I would not buy the LP Gear headshell thinking it is going to weigh 10 grams. Almost certainly a Jelco HS-25 which is typically spec'd around 11.4 grams without the supplied leads or screws or around 12 or slightly higher with the Jelco leads.

Those are accurate numbers based on the two Jelcos that I have here.

The LP Gear dimensions also make no sense. A headshell that is 12.7 mm wide? Distance between mounting slots perhaps-exactly 1/2" co-incidentally. The Jelcos I have here fit the LP Gear description in terms of other dimensions (length and thickness) and are about 19.7 mm wide. 

You would not be able to mount any (normal)  1/2 inch cartridge on a headshell that was actually 12.7 mm wide, at least not with 2 screws, as opposed to having 12.7 mm between the slots, which is probably what LP Gear is (oddly) referring to. 

If you really want a 9-10 gram headshell I'd look elsewhere. But the LP Gear shell is probably a pretty decent 12 gram headshell. 

If you want something lighter, check out some of the Yamamoto shells.
''Match'' is relational notion between at leste two objects. But
the related objects can ''on their own'' be different. This is the
case by carts which have different fastening provisions. Some
have threads with different dimensions such that different screws
are needed to fasten the cart involved. Those without threads 
will need nuts in addition to screws. 
The headshells with ''azimuth provision'' have an added function.
The possibility to adjust the eff. length by additional possibility to
move cartridge (aka stylus)in either direction.  
The headshell weight relate to eff. mass of the tonearm. The lighter
the headshell the lower the arm mass.