Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
a low tech, thin gauge of wire going to the actual cone
that is thicker than the film in the resistors.

When, oh when, will people understand that wire gauge is almost irrelevant when talking about cables. In cables other than lamp cord, Gauge affects R which has the least and a linear effect on impedance. L&C impedance are frequency dependent.
douglas_schroeder , I would probably try your suggestion of double the cables, would it double the performance as the one I just did... wow it would be fantastic !  Thank you
audiosens, I would think that there will be a noticeable difference between what you did and my proposal to double the speaker cables. Whether it would be as profound perceptually as the former, who can say? That is why we have to try things. You will likely have a strong preference for one or the other.

That being said, given enough variety in jumpers I could make any given single pair of speaker cables with the right jumpers outperform any given double pair of speaker cables. It's not that hard to do, however, you need an assortment of wires and the motivation to compare. Most people do not have the goods available, or they are too lazy to try.