Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Hi tswisla,
Has the sound of your Frankensteins and Zu Soul Supremes evolved as you've acquired more burn-in/playing time?
Charles 
I tried the acmes and the eml-xls. I liked the former until I replaced the capacitors on my tweeters, then went back to the emls. Found the acmes a bit "rounder", or smoother, but lost detail and soundstaging. Thought the emls were more extended with better bass, clearer highs and better imaging.

I agree with cal's assessment. I believe that Psvane is aiming to replicate what might be called the traditional/classic Western Electric character which is highly sought after  by  many.

Some would describe the EML sound as 'modern'/extended (less soft). I believe there is much merit to that but I do find the EML XLS to be also very engaging and maintains  an organic character (at least In my system anyway). My Takasukis were very organic and also had excellent extension at the frequency ends.

Charles

@charles1dad  the amps sounded wonderful out of the box.  If anything, they are more cohesive now.  The treble settled down and bit and, especially with the KRs, the bass is fuller.  As we discussed, I am concerned about the XLS higher voltage requirements, but you and @cal3713 are both using them with no ill effects, so they must be an acceptable option.  As much as I want the Takatsukis, I simply don't have the money for them.  I wonder if the ones sold by Partsconnexion are seconds or ones that don't measure as well.  I am particularly drawn to the the Psvanes sold by Israel and the EMLs because both come with generous warranties, especially the EMLs.  
tswisla,
I understand your comfort in going with Israel’s recommendation as you have established a level of trust and confidence with him. I’ve never had any problems with him x 10 years, simply none. So I believe you’d be happy with his preferred Psvane.

I’d suggest getting in touch with tubesusa.com. The owner George is a very long time EML dealer and has sold them to  owners of a multitude of different 300b amplifiers. He is a source of considerable knowledge and experience. The EML XLS is just fabulous in the Frankenstein.
Charles