The new NSMT Model 100 Speakers

Hello Audiogoners -

We recently visited Terry London's house (audiogon member "Teajay") to hear the new NSMT model 100 speakers.  We were truly amazed by the sonics of these speakers!  Still while at Terry's house we called the owner of NSMT Loudspeakers, Erol Ricketts to discuss the details of the speaker and possibly becoming a dealer.

Since then, we have become a NSMT dealer and ordered our own pair of Model 100 speakers (due in very soon).

For your reading pleasure, please check out Terry's new review on 6moons about these beautiful sounding speakers.
https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/nsmt/

Happy Listening...
Audio Archon - NSMT dealer
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xaudioarchon
@teajay 

I remember you sharing a post a while back about the model 50 Jamaica speakers. Have you also heard the model 25 Chorus speakers?
Hey t-ramey,

I have reviewed four NSMT models.  However, the Model 25 Chorus is not one of them.  So far, all the different speakers have been superlative at their price points and I would assume this model would follow suite.
I messaged Erol and he said they basically have the detail and imaging of the model 50 Jamaica's but without going as low so probably a sub is needed.
@teajay 

have you compared the Tektons  to the NSMT 100 speaker.  do you feel its a sonic worthwhile upgrade over the Tekton Moabs or  big Ulfberhts , which you reviewed in the past?

the NSMT 100 look to be a well built speaker, and commands more of a premium price over the Tektons.   are they worth the premium price over the Tekton speakers?