Night and day speaker connection

I made a great move since I have had always my speaker connected my speakers in BiWire configuration with Biwire speaker cable.  So,  I connect the two red speaker wire to the (+) to the "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. I did the same with the two black speaker wire to the (-) "bass speaker binding post" via a banana plug. The result is realy astonishing ! I would never go back to biwire connetions.  But you must use a good quality jumper, to link the two black speaker binding post together and the two red speaker binding post together . I can not stop listening now... to my new reveal music collection.

audiosens
If nothing else, it doubles your awg, and gets you nearer to the ideal of battery connector leads.
Two 15awg=12awg
Two 12awg=9awg
WBT crimp sleeves(0445) and WBT bananas solves the problem
audiosens,

The improvement you heard by paralleling (aka, "shotgunning") the two speaker cables and jumpering at the speaker posts would indicate that the wire gauge used in your original biwire configuration was not adequate. There might be a slight improvement over your current setup by running the original biwire configuratrion (without the jumper)  using larger gauge wire but, if you're happy with the sound, leave it as is.

Congrats on finding a no-cost improvement. Those are the best kind.
the wire gauge
is irrelevant.

Doubling the run sort of ½'s the L, sort of doubles the C & ½'s the R.

There are complex effects from the pair geometry.

What you have done, dear boy, is to create a new filter. FULL STOP!
I own 3 Usher speaker (pairs). The BE-718, Diamond One, Diamond Two. All were benefited greatly by bi-wiring. It's like they were allowed to breath. A reason for this, frankly doesn't concern me.