$30K DAC in a $70K system - wise or ridiculous?

Specifically, I'm looking at a Lampi Pacifica DAC for $30K. 

My system is:
Focal Kanta 3 with dual GoldenEars SuperSub X
PS Audio BHK 300 monos
PS Audio BHK preamp
Rotel 1072 CDP (modded)
Fidelizer Nimtra Signature server
Modwright/Oppo Sonica DAC with LPS
Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core with LPS
AQVOX AQ Network Switch SE

Cables, misc:
Synergistic Research, Wywires, Wireworld, Shunyata, Curious Cables, DH Labs, SoTM, IsoAccoustics, Herbie's

128x128cantorgale
cantorgale -
With $12k speakers, $1k subs, and a $700 CD surely you  can think of better ways to spend $30k.
It’s only wise if, after direct comparison to your dac in your system, it increases your enjoyment of music to the point where you think the 30k was well (and responsibly) spent. Only you can answer that question. BTW, there is a demo Pacifica up now for $20k. There are also several other Lampis up for sale at good prices. They may be a wiser choice, IMO.
Revrob knows of what he speaks. Speakers hands down determine the overall presentation of a system (that and a good room). So yeah, 30G on a DAC in a 70G system is folly. 30G on speakers? I can get behind that.
I appreciate the answers and different points of view.  Thank you all for your input. 
Just to follow up. I looked up your speakers, nice. If it was me I spent the money on a upgrading to a pair of speakers where I don't need any subs, upgrade my CD player, a good DAC and add some vinyl - turntable / preamp for that $30k.

I thinking if you are going to invest just $30k just into a DAC why not put it into upgrading your entire system. Sell your current gear plus the $30k and you would have a KILLER system. IMHO.