The Beatles Anniversary issues question .....

Hello and quick question for the Beatles fans - there has been three Anniversary issues so far correct ? The White Album, Abbey Road and Sgt. Peppers, please let me know if I have missed any. Also, do we know if Giles Martin is planning on doing any more of these ? Along with others I am sure ; I would like to see ; Revolver cleaned up. So far the only one that I have been luke warm to was the ; Sgt. Peppers......it is too clean and lacks that original warmth sound characteristic. Just my opinion and thanks in advance to any responders.

Also, still looking for George Harrison's original version of ; '' It Don't Come Easy ''. I can't find that one and a great song by him.    

garebear
Why would anyone want to listen to a Beatles analog recording digitized and then pressed on vinyl? I prefer my vinyl digital-free!
Giles is at the complete mercy of Paul McCartney. In an interview he alluded to the fact of how extremely difficult it was to get his ok to include the outtakes on the White Album.

The outtakes  included on The White Album have been available for years as a bootleg as well as everything the Beatles put on tape for every album.. I've had mine for over a decade, many first gen from the masters.There was a big to-do about the release of the outtake box set. 
If you compare the originals to what is being put out, its all garbage.

/end rant
Hello Nicotico - you are unfortunately incorrect on that one. The song was written by George who gave it to Ringo and the rest is history. However, there are recorded versions of this song performed by George ( check out YouTube ) in which I have not been able to find for my own collection. Still looking and someday hoping to find as I like George's version much better.