What speaker for being close to rear wall?

I'm looking for a speaker that would excel, not just tolerate, being near the rear wall. It needs to be within 12 inches. Don't worry about cost. Also I recently tried Audio Notes so you can leave those off the suggestion list.I don't have symmetrical defined corners. :(

Thanks!

Mike
mmike84
Audiokinesis Jazz Modules have an adjustable rear port and can even be used as a sealed box if necessary. I have found them to be very flexible as to room placement.
Clio09- I heard those, and I think highly of Duke. He has a new design that is made to sit right up against the wall and the drivers are at a 45 degree angle. That is exactly the type of solution I'm trying to find.

Does anyone have experience with the new JBL designs (Array, K2) and how they react to near wall placement?
Vandersteen 7,5,or Quatro Wood II
they can all work even 4 inched out from the wall
Yes much to my dis belief with their included Room compensation feature we tuned them in many rooms even on fireplace hearths sounding amazing.
Bubble Level adjust side to side then laser tilt back adjustment then room compensation and you are done.
www.vandersteenaudio.com
Best Johnnyr
Front wall , is the wall in front of the listener , I thought this was put to rest in years ago .
I am using a set of Joseph InWall speakers in my main system and they are working very well. I have them teamed up with an old NHT SubOne i and I find the sound very satisfying. Not quite as satisfying as my Vienna Acoustics Beethovens that are siting in storage now but very good none the less.

Cheers,
Jim