Audioquest vs. Others

I realize that this post will probably open a landslide of responses but my question is focused on the comparison of Audioquest vs other manufacturers. This is not aimed to address power cables or speaker wire but only interconnect cables. Like Audioquest, many brands offer cables in a range of prices....low, medium, high, and super high. My interest is not to compare a lower price/quality cable to one that is far superior but to ask if comparisons have been done within equal price ranges of different brands.

Yes, some systems are capable of distinguishing minute changes in a cable makeup. Some manufacturers even offer a free trial and return policy. I know that. But, in a moderately priced system, are there any opinions that would deter one from using the Audioquest brand vs another brand? Remember....staying in a comparable price range.

jrpnde
Audioquest's cheap stuff is garbage. Their ICs (Earth/Colorado) is where you start getting good performance; any models below that isn't worth the money and is easily outclassed by other manufacturers in the same price point.
Any of you guys compare AQ to BlackCat cables? I have a friend who really likes BlackCat. 
@mkash3  +1.  You need to get to the FEP air tubes in the AQ line for the bass to resolve impact and for the soundstage to open up.
Did anyone hear AQ Thunderbird?I am very interested in buying that cable bi wire.I have actually AQ Volcano single wire.One day the dealer in Argentina borrowed the Purist Venusta bi wire luminist y it is far superior than the Volcano.
I almost decided to buying purist Corvus bi wire because the seller told that the Corvus is superior and more neutral than the Venusta.But one day I read the article of the audiobeat that they tested AQ Wildwood ( $18000 ) and AQ William tell ($3000).They said that William tell is far superior and it seems a change of amplifier more than change of cables.I really cant believe it.Is the new line of Audiowuest so good?The problem is that it is impossible to test AQ Thunderbird before buying in Argentina.
amadeus888,

I've had a home audition of AQ's ThunderBird Zero and FireBird Zero in my system. Cables are about system integration to me. I prefer Clarus Crimson speaker cables over the ThunderBird and FireBird. Your results may differ.