NSMT Speakers?

Has anyone heard of this speaker company? I'm looking for a full bodied, time coherant design that can be placed close to the real wall. After doing dome searching I came across this speaker mfg. and am interested in their "Chorus" model- http://www.nsmt-loudspeakers.com/brochures/chorus.html

Pleace let me know if you have heard their speakers, or have any comments on the design in general. Thanks
dave123456
Direct Acoustics Silent Speakers are designed by Winslow Burhoe. Mr. Burhoe founded EPI. They are manufactured by Huw Powell. He owns Human Speakers. Huw worked for Genesis Speakers,a spin off of EPI. 

in 2017 @nsmt2 wrote:

"Just a followup to the troll by audiokinesis about our Chorus speaker. "The NSMT Chorus Powered Wireless Speaker is a forward-looking design that may point to how most speakers are designed in the future." Massage: Spend more time doing research less time trolling."

I had forgotten about this thread, just now stumbled across it.

Yeah I laid on the sarcasm pretty thick in my 2011 post... which was uncalled for. I should has said nothing. I apologize.

I wish you well in your endeavor.

Duke

Nice of you Duke. Don't know if you remember, but many years ago when my company was NSM Audio and located in New York you called to compare notes about the loudspeaker business. Best regards.