I have to downsize big time, any ideas on integrated amps and smaller 3 way speakers

I have to downsize my system quite dramatically. My current system is Well-Tempered Versalex TT with Dynavector DV XX-2 MKII cart, Oppo BDP-105D, Auralic Vega G2 Streamer/Dac, Esoteric C-03 Pre, Sanders Magtech amp with up-graded caps and Monitor Audio PL300 Mk 1 Speakers.
I have been thinking I need to downgrade the TT although I love the sound and I will probably go to an Integrated. Been looking at the Accuphase E-270 or 370. Speakers I like are the Sonus Faber Sonetto V or something similar. I need to be careful with those pesky back waves of Kenjit fame but otherwise I am open to ideas. This will be my last investment in gear as I have cancer and only a couple of years left. I will also need to simplify things for my wife.
Just some rough ideas that have worked for some of you would be appreciated. I have no real affinity with any brand although I am very partial to my Auralic DAC.
Thanks in advance folks.
128x128shamus2211
Sorry to hear about your health. I wish you the best of luck. I currently have an almost all Rega system. Rega Brio integrated amp and DAC.  Both are small footprint units.  I also have the Rega monitors RX1.  I am very pleased with the sound. It doesn't matter if I connect a CD transport or heos streamer.  Both sound great. The amp also has a great phono input.  I hope this helps.  Best of luck. 
The two I have heard and thought highly of were the Vinnie Rossi
and the Hegel 390. Both have DACs. Speaker-wise if you need smaller
I would find a deal on a used pair of Joseph Pulsars.Maybe $4k.

God bless your luck with the battle.
Sorry to hear about the cancer.  I was not sure if it is cool to post the next sentence, but I decided to do so. If you have Brain cancer make sure your docs know about Gammatile,  https://www.gtmedtech.com/

Smaller 3 way floor standers that work in small rooms, something I have been researching and demoing for the past year.

1) Paradigm Persona 3F
2) Vivid Kaya 45 (they have a unique design to handle back wave)
3) Focal Kanta 2 
4) Vandersteen Treo CT
5) TAD ME1 (3 way monitor sounds amazing with Luxman)
6) Harbeth  Super HL5+
7) KEF Reference 1 (3 way monitor)
8) Yamaha NS 5000 

All of these speakers I listed I have heard, except the Yamaha. They all sounded great to my ears. The Yamaha is the one I hope to like the best but it also has a lot of bass which could be an issue for a small space. I am looking to get the Persona 9H for a much bigger room in the future so I discounted the 3F from consideration for the small room.

BTW - for your RJ45 based streamer take a look at the new EtherREGEN that is supposed to filter noise on Ethernet.

https://uptoneaudio.com/products/etherregen
Check Luxman Integrated amps. For the DAC Matrix Audio X-SABRE Pro

Or get the new Rotel michi new pre amp and amp system.

And don't wast your money on staff that clean digital signal as if buy a good DAC you don't need to worry.