Upgrade from Pass Labs XA30.8 to X250.8. Worth it?

I am getting ready to make some upgrades to the system. I currently running a DAC into a BAT51SE, then a Pass Labs XA30.8, then finally into Decware DM947 speakers (don't worry if you've never heard of them; not the last word in speakers, but have been doing a solid job for about 5 years now.)

I am contemplating moving up the Pass Labs amplifier line, and the X250.8 looks attractive. I would like to hear more bass authority and definition, but I don't really want to sacrifice the mids and highs of the 30.8. 

I would love to hear some of your impressions of the X250.8, especially if you are able to make some direct comparisons to the XA30.8. I've spoken with both Mark at Reno Hifi, and Kent English of Pass Labs; both are wonderful and informative people. What I am interested in now is the opinions and experiences of end users of either of these amps. 

Thanks! 
willrich47
I recently upgraded to the x250.8 from the xa30.8. While the xa30.8 sounded very good overall with a very lush midrange, beautiful highs and great imaging, I found it somewhat lacking in bass. The x250.8 is very close in the midrange (a tad less bloom) but has much better bass and slightly better imaging. I would call them equal in the treble range - excellent. Both amps extract an amazing amount of detail and have that live music feeling. Except for the bass I would have been very happy with the xa30.8. However, after directly comparing the two, I prefer the x250.8.
Sonus Faber Guarneri Tradition. Very slightly on the warm side and a great match with Pass amps. The x250.8 has a little less midrange lushness than the xa30.8, but to me with my speakers, this makes them sound more true to life. With lean sounding speakers the xa30.8 might be a better match. But then you may have that issue with bass. 

CH Acoustic X20 power cords, can someone provide me a link to their site?  My search revealed nothing.  Thank you in advance.
Hello,

I'm the exclusive retailer for CH Acoustic new products, including the Zafiro cables currently available on Audiogon and @amorsound.com.  In addition, I also have access to the CH Acoustic legacy products.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance.

Amor Sound