Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja

jmolsberg I lke all of your picks except 1 over 2(JUST for a MUCH cheaper Alternative...$300 to be exact)   ....Check out what Vlad has to say about the Miflex caps on His Latest Audiogon add for his AMT 3 SE DAC about the Miflex Kpuc cap vs the Dueland and the $300 savings (Answer to a Question about the Miflex KPUC Cap)...which is HUGE when your talking about a $1500 DAC...(also jumping out the fuse makes a very BIG change and Vlad will do it for free)...more audio food for thought  Right?...Can't go wrong either way...but  a $300 price difference is HUGE when the caps are not that far apart....I know...I got the Miflex and one of our audio members got the Dueland...and it was a super close shoot out!!..9 members were present and it was 5 to 4 infavor of the Duland caps(But most thought it was a dead Heat!)        I know  cal3713  wasn't all that impressed with the Polish Miflex cap...But Talking to DS recently.... he among others are using this that cap over the MUCH more expensive Dueland's   (Read  what Sonic Craft has to say about these caps)...And DS  uses this cap in his personal Preamp to listen and evaluate and Enjoy Music....as always in Audio__YMMV....But once again a BIG savings and more Audio foodie for thought!....Love Peace and Audio grease!!
I hear ya! I knew the difference would be marginal at best but now I won't have to wonder. The even better news is he's listening to it now and shipping it tomorrow 😊

Yep Yep....Was just throwing out a different option   (Price Wise)......Dueland caps are very special...and your in for a very cool Audio Treat....Like all good Caps...give them 50 to 100 hrs before they settle down and make there magic!!!...Its Krazy how good this DAC is...sooo anolg like its turntable SPOOKY!......Enjoy my Friend..and PLEASE give us sum thoughts....Peace
Yep on that break-in. Honestly, I can't wait to hear how much better it is over the stock version, which is just incredible. I love how analog, refined, and non fatiguing the tubadour iii is! 
Greetings jmolsberg....any thoughts on your Maxed out AMT 3 you care to share over the stock verson?