The science of opinion ...

Some may find this interesting (it is).

Some may find this threatening (it isn't, it is science).

Some may read it and use it to help them understand the dynamics of internet forums.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0078433
atdavid
thyname,

Neither do I use headphones, actually earphones, at home. I rarely use Bluetooth speakers at home, too. However, I do use earphones from time to time while travelling.
Yes @asvjerry  headphones can be really good. But I found myself listening more and more to my speakers, so I pulled the plug. Helped raising money for other purchases too. Having said this, I may be back to the headphones in the future. I am not that old 
Arrhythmia would be more correct...'skipping a beat' or so....

Due to a lack of a proper 'seal' in my aortic valve, I'd literally 'back flow'.

Tired, lack of energy...the 'pauses' were a likely side effect, unrelated but noticed during rehab.

TAVR was terrific, though.  Woke from the anesthesia feeling near normal..well, what I call normal, anyway. *G*

Some actually get to go home the following day; one went and played a round of golf. (I assume he still used a cart....)

They kept me around for 3 days, since I was considered 'experimental'.
("I'm a lab critter.....I bite.")  Certainly not because of my good looks or toleration of hospital food....*eh*

The Watchman came later, after rehab....I'm thin, so I've a visible lump in front of my left shoulder.  I asked if it's a concern about fragility.

I was told that, in one case, it stopped a .38 bullet....and still worked.

So I'll have to be very nimble, just in case... ;)