Dahlquist DQ10

New user, first post. I don't consider myself an audiophile...haha.  I have the opportunity to purchase a set of DQ 10's @ $375 for the pair.  Been on the 'Google' researching but figured I'd just get some new info here.  Is this a good deal?  They have been re-foamed but no tweaking of the electronics.  Seller says they have not been used much.  Will my Yamaha RX V677  7.1 SS receiver have sufficient power for these if used in 2 channel mode?  I find conflicting opinions about this.  I remember these when they first came out in the 70's and the reviews were fantastic.  Just wonder if they still compare to today's speakers.  Thanks!
128x128sejodiren
Post removed 
Yes exactly it is roxy 54 :) such a fantastic presence.
I haven't found any "deficiency" yet ...
DQ10 is paired with Dynaudio 6 subwoofer which has advanced DSP technology and helps with the heaviest part.
It will be a very nice collaboration between old and young :) "Feels like I'm in love again"
Figured as the OP, I'd chime in.  Listen almost every day.....love the sound.  I guess the one 'deficiency' they have is they will make crappy source material sound exceptionally crappy!  I happened to pick up a few used CD's at the GW yesterday.  One was Diana Krall on Verve....I was in the kitchen fixing breakfast and it sounded like she was in the living room....fabulous.  Another CD was Robert Palmer....it sounded horrible.....who ever mastered and mixed it must have been partially deaf.  And Filter-Short Bus..... it sounded exceptional!   I did find a high current Proton integrated amp from the mid 80's to power them.  It makes the 10's sing compared to that almost new Yamaha SS.  No need for a sub at all!
Priset är helt okej, även om du måste göra en renovering.
Tror att din Yamaha-förstärkare kommer att fungera män inte får dem att spela bäst.
Jag använde en McIntosh ma8900 för min DQ10 och sedan spelar de bra män förstärkarna får svamp lite.