Qobuz Special Offer

Qobuz must be feeling the impact from Amazon, (just my guess).  They are now offering their service for $14.99 per month or $149.99 for a full year.

Limited time offer.

https://www.qobuz.com/us-en/music/streaming/offers
128x128mofimadness
Any reason to have both Tidal and Qobuz? I have Tidal and do not want to mess up anything to switch to Qobuz. Having both is do able at $12.49 monthly but is there a good reason to do that.
I got an email I was on the Hifi sub at $19.99 now they are automatically moving me to the Studio Premier sub at $14.99.
Not a Qobuz subscriber but I thought I would just now check it out. Downloaded app and they wanted $21.99 per month?
Any reason to have both Tidal and Qobuz? I have Tidal and do not want to mess up anything to switch to Qobuz. Having both is do able at $12.49 monthly but is there a good reason to do that.
I have both as well as Pandora and Spotify.  For what I spend on streaming per month I could buy a couple of records, so I don't see it as a big expense.  

Qobuz has more hi-res titles and you don't have to have an MQA enabled DAC to get the full high res versions as long as your DAC will do at least 24/192.  I also find Qobuz's music selection more to my taste, more focus on rock, jazz, and electronic, and less on rap, R&B, and hip-hop.  Tidal has a larger catalog and they have more variety in their playlists.  Why not check Qobuz out and see what you think?