What does one purchase after owning horns?

I have owned Avantgarde Uno's and sold them because of the lack of bass to horn integration. I loved the dynamics, the midrange and highs. Now faced with a new speaker purchase, I demo speakers and they sound lifeless and contrived. The drama and beauty of live music and even the sound of percussion insturments like a piano are not at all convincing. I have an $8k budget for speakers give or take a thousand. My room is 13'X26' firing down the length. Any good ideas will be appreciated. My music prefrences are jazz/jazz vocalist.
renmeister
Loudness cues are critical in music creation and re-creation. Compression on the other hand......It is time for someone to move up from his 3.5s, imo.
Says the guy who doesn't list his own system. The zealots always make it personal. I'll bend this time, at 89 dB 1/W/m with a 4 Ohm nominal/minimum impedance, the 3.5's fed 500 Watts per channel into 4 Ohms, from a distance of just over 9', placed in a roughly 3378' (3) room, seem to satisfactorily provide loudness cues without too much concern for compression, thank you very much.
And Unsound I'm sure a thiel 3.5 is so much better than a classic audio reproduction field coil horn system. My pair of 3.5 sure wasn't. And Who on earth listens to horns in there home at 120db? That comment just shows your unjustified bias against horns you have no experience with them just lots of bias and venom. You and Weseixas are just trolls with no experience with any of what you post on a true definition of troll. One who enters threads just to annoys others never offers anything of use doesn't have any knowledge about subject of thread. Thats both of you and you know it.
JohnK, perhaps you should read the posts preceding mine to see where that 120 dB was referenced from. Furthermore, perhaps you should read the title of this thread before lashing out. While your at it, perhaps we can implore you yet again to come clean and admit the fact that you make and sell horns. Who has the most bias here? Once again, the zealots make it personal.
Larry ... I did not say i have owned panels . I did have a demo set of Maggy 20.1's in my system for a week . I do have friends with M.L. CLX's and another with M.L. Quests , a member of are audio club has 2 sets of Quad's , that I have become well aquatinted with . There probably all great speakers but none have really pushed my buttons .