Cryogenically treated cables

There are more and more cable manufactures treating there cables now. Some offer this service for a fair price.
I was thinking of getting all my IC, Speaker and PC treated along with the Power condintioner.
Can anyone give me a before and after sonic description of the cryogenically process.
Steve
evo845
Whoa! I’m iGeoff?! No, I prefer to think of myself as 👁 Geoff.

Oh, I’ve been meaning to ask you, is it true that when you lie your pants really are on fire? 👖 🔥

As a kid I told people I was going to be a comedian and they all laughed at me. Well, noone’s laughing now!
What's really funny is Geoffy's favorite directional wire manufacturer, Audioquest, does not use cryo treatment. 😏

P.S. Autocorrect made that "directional wife manufacturer" 😂
Actually, Jay Jay, AudioQuest’s explanation is absurd. It sounds like something you would say. Oh, well, nobody is expected to be great at everything.

Advice to all AudioQuest users - send cables off to the cryo lab immediately if not sooner! I cryo’d my AudioQuest Truth interconnects and they were far better after cryo.

“This is an old technology that has proven itself for certain metals when utilized in certain conditions (it’s standard in high-performance race engines). Unfortunately, its efficacy for audio products is inconsistent. We have found that many have over-used this and many other popular modifications and treatments. The idea that, “if it works here, certainly it will work everywhere,” is simply not true. In fact, this treatment can seriously damage many materials such as the polymers used in many audio, video, digital, and filtering components. Cryogenic treatment is typically -300° Fahrenheit, and, in a way, is the reciprocal of high heat (flame forging). Either technique could help a knife, but would you subject a piece of plastic or polymer to a flame? Cryo is no better.”
@geoffkait 
Actually it's not something I would say, as I don't agree with them. I just found it ironic that your seemingly favorite wire manufacturer thinks so.