adcom equipment.....

this might have been posted before, but has anyone heard or know anything about the new adcom line.  that, 575se model intrigues me at that price point.

kennesawjet
Got to give praise to Adcom for hanging in there and stepping back in to the HiFi Ring. I’m impressed that so many people still have the older amps and that they are still alive and kicking. The new 2019 amps have stepped to the plate adding beefier, higher quality internals, at this price point I must that it is an amazing buy for the money :)
I agree with you both, adcom was a giant killer in its day, nelson pass was their chief designer. great amp at a low cost. only john curl with parasound is still doing that. cause everyone else is going crazy.…..

I have played with this amp adding different component cocktails and I must say it is one hell of a deal for the money! Get the right speakers in front of this amp and lookout! The Adocm GFA-575SE has a Hegel H30 sound flavor.
I will be adding a Shunyata Denali 6000T into the equation with the Adcom 575SE, PS BHK Signature Preamp, PS Audio DirectStream Dack playing through Focal 2's. and give you my thoughts soon.
I have own the Adcom 545ii, 555ii and the 565ii. I have my 565’s modified by Musical
Concepts. They sounded pretty good driving Maggies. They matched very well with them. Also Nelson Pass made a comment that a couple certain parts were changed out from his original design. He wasn’t very happy about it. Said it held the amps back. Many over at the DIY have modded them using parts Pass suggested with great results.