Daedalus Ulysses

I would like to hear comments from past or present owners or those familiar with Daedalus Ulysses speakers.
128x128falconquest
I have heard the Ulysses a couple times in different settings and other Daedalus models many times at shows, most recently at the CAF yesterday.  I would say the Daedalus sound is an acquired taste.  Some people love them; others don’t.  I am in the latter category.  

Every single time I have heard a Daedalus I hear a plastic-sounding coloration in the bass that bothers me.  This clearly does not bother everyone since there are many very happy Daedalus owners.  

If you like the Daedalus house sound, I think you would be very pleased with the Ulysses.  It has good extension in the bass and highs, is pretty detailed and coherent sounding, and has good imaging.  It is also fairly efficient although I have doubts about its rated sensitivity (96db as I recall).
Interesting comment salectric, Can you expound upon your comment? Not sure I get what you mean by "plastic-sounding coloration". I do appreciate all comments favorable or unfavorable.