Klipsch speaker choices

Hello,
First post here but long time 2 channel guy. 

I currently have a system with Klipsch RF3 speakers and a crossover with stereo subs.  Sound is good but I think the highs and mids are still a bit edgy.  Bought a Schiit Aegir with passive preamp and see vast improvement.  All my interconnects and speaker wire have also been upgraded. I just listened to the RF7 iii but very briefly.  Initial impression is it was more laid back but I am wondering how that speaker sounds vs the Heritage box speakers.  I will probably listen to the Heresy 4 first but wondering if there is a difference in sound between the tower and the box speakers. 

I also have read about the Tekton speakers but am hesitant since I can't listen to them.  It is all over the place opinion wise about the Tektons.  The Klipsch Heresy are within driving distance for an audition.  They will have several models to listen to if I talk myself into going further up the cost ladder.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
128x128daledeee1
Edit: To make one of my statements more specific and accurate regarding tweeters and midrange compression drivers and horns in the Heresy and Forte being the same, that is specifically for the Heresy I - III and the Forte I models.  Forte II use a different midrange horn and passive radiator, which some prefering the I vs. the II sonically.  The Forte III, as I understand it are slightly modified II's.  
I am not understanding, those that have dampened the mid and tweeter horns, and have not heard improvements, let alone, differences. Early on, the metallic horns were nasty, as they " rang ", and the later poly plastic horns, also have some resonance issues. I have performed hundreds and hundreds of damping mods, for myself, and others, and never had a situation, where a difference, of improvement, was not noticeable, and not appreciated. Not just Klipsch, btw.....cabinets, as well......Long live Klipsch.....
(BTW, I also dampened the horns and did A/B comparison with mono source and heard no appreciable difference - just be sure the horns have there gaskets and are screwed tight to the baffle.)
Same here. Spent a whole day damping the horns of my Heresys with bitumous pads. Fired them up and they were as colored as ever. I've intended to remove the material as I actually find myself enjoying them less after that mod. 

For anyone that can afford the space necessary for Spatial's open-baffles, there is absolutely no good reason in buying a Klipsch speaker, especially at their current price points. I only keep my H-IIIs around because they can still sound good when placed close to walls and are stealthy in terms of the room decor. But if I listen to them following a session with my Spendors or Maggies, their coloration/resonance is almost too much to bear.
Post removed 
" there is absolutely no good reason in buying a Klipsch speaker "....from the guy who thought, and probably still does ( and not so long ago ), that original Advents were the best there was, regardless of cost....I take what Helo says, with a single grain of salt.....however, he is, as all are, entitled to opinions. Enjoy ! MrD.