PS Audio PowerPlant P20 better than pure direct AC I get during the night?

Hello,

my system sounds better during the night and it must be related to cleaner AC when factories and offices are closed.

So I'm planning to add a PP P20 to my system in order to standardise the SQ during the 24h. 

However I've a question for you : will a P20 (for my whole system, power amp included) provide a better SQ than the present night-time direct AC?

Thank you!
Gianluca
gkg2k
Post removed 
Parsons
I should add that i have not heard any of PS Audio new conditioners
enjoy Pete
@68pete Very helpful, appreciate the details.  Thank you!  I would like to hear one of their brand new units to compare...maybe I'll spend a little more for a newer model.
gkg2k,

Running springs Dmitiri is no longer produced - you can get bargains for used item.  If you google you will see it is preference issue- some liked and others did not. 

That said, I have heard raves about Shunyata Tritonv3/Tyhon combo from audiophile I trust (he repaced Dmitiri, and P15).  A bit too expensive for my blood. 

IMHO get 2 of any of the brands mentioned, plug them and return one. You will not go wrong- ultimately it is system match and your subjective ears which will make the call.

Kris
Why not go with a balanced power output transformer.. This way you get common mode rejection, cool running power with no losses, very efficient. Most of all clean power you can hear. No gimmicks, proven for decades and used in most recording studios and pro audio..