Klipsch speaker choices

Hello,
First post here but long time 2 channel guy. 

I currently have a system with Klipsch RF3 speakers and a crossover with stereo subs.  Sound is good but I think the highs and mids are still a bit edgy.  Bought a Schiit Aegir with passive preamp and see vast improvement.  All my interconnects and speaker wire have also been upgraded. I just listened to the RF7 iii but very briefly.  Initial impression is it was more laid back but I am wondering how that speaker sounds vs the Heritage box speakers.  I will probably listen to the Heresy 4 first but wondering if there is a difference in sound between the tower and the box speakers. 

I also have read about the Tekton speakers but am hesitant since I can't listen to them.  It is all over the place opinion wise about the Tektons.  The Klipsch Heresy are within driving distance for an audition.  They will have several models to listen to if I talk myself into going further up the cost ladder.  Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
128x128daledeee1
Tubes:  I see some talk about Dared. I think that is about 1200.  Actually there are quite a few on Amazon but it's up to you if that's where you want to buy it.  I also looked at the Carver which starts at 75W and is $2750.  Carver has a 5 year warranty on the tubes.  You won't see many reviews of Carver because he made the magazines mad sometime ago.  I just upgraded from a professional amp that my friend had modded to a Schiit Aegir and I can't get over the difference.  It was $800 and is solid state Class A at 20W.  it plays plenty loud with Klipsch!!  Has great detail, mid bass and soundstaging.  I have never owned tubes.
If you have the space, forget Klipsch and try the Spatial Audio M5 Sapphire. Even their predecessors, the M4 Turbos, were far more refined than any Klipsch speaker I've heard. If you want Klipsch dynamics without sacrificing refinement, that's the route to go. This is coming from a Heresy III owner.
RF-83, only Reference Klipsch Ive seen with 3 8" woofers , that are beasts, 250-1000 W are the power requirements , so power is a must!!!
Post removed 
I have not heard the Cornwall IV, but I owned the Cornwall III.  I prefer Forte III due to its having LESS cabinet resonance.  I even preferred the Heresy III over the Cornwall III because of this reason. (The Heresy would NEED a subwoofer).   That being said, I even sold the Forte III and now use slightly modified Forte II speakers.  I also have a pair of slightly modified Forte I speakers that I rotate in sometimes.  (the mod is Ti tweeters and Crites crossovers on both my Fortes). 

I wonder if the cabinet resonance problem has been addressed on the new Cornwall IV?