StereoTimes Interview with Duke LeJeune/Audiokines

I ran across this on the Audiokinesis forum over on Audio Circle. Duke is a regular contributor here on the threads and IMO one of the good guys in our hobby. The article provides some information as to his start in audio and speaker manufacturing, as well as his design philosophy. Overall a nice read.

Congrats Duke, the recognition is well deserved.

http://www.stereotimes.com/comm081710.shtml
clio09
I'm not an Audio Kinesis customer, but I've had numerous discussions with Duke over the phone. He's certainly one of the good guys, and I'd love to spend time with his speakers one day.

Oh yeah, cool article. :)
I've never had the privilege of speaking with Duke, but I came away from that piece thinking: "What a stand-up guy".
I was beginning to lose my interest in audio for awhile...then I found the Jazz Modules. Thanks for making this hobby fun again, Duke.
Thank you all very much for taking the time to post here, I appreciate your good thoughts and encouragement. And especially thank you Clio09 for starting this thread.

Duke
No Duke, THANK YOU...You not only build products with high value/price ratio, and support then well, but you also changed the way I listen to music.