NUPRIME EVOLUTION ONE-BEST CLASS D AMP ON THE MARKET

I'm not salesman, just a senior audiophile and I have decided in recent months that I'll never go back to conventional AB
amps since its prehistoric technology going back 50 tears. The subject here is currently the worlds finest Class D amp in its price range and beyond, right behind Patrik Bostroms' massive Class D Marten M amplifier. I wouldn't waste my time with Brunos' Mola Mola Kaluga, since the Nuprime technology is newer and has moved further on. The Evolution One has technology that is a first in the industry. Ten years ago, the real problem with Class D amps and today as well, is that their transistor switching modulators operate at a frequency around 300khz which is to low causing feed back problems to the upper frequency's resulting in cold hard sound from the tweeter. Brunos' Kaluga switches at 500khz which is still not good enough, resulting in the Evoultion One being the only Class D amp in the world to switch modulate at 700khz. Also, the only Class D amp on the market with an input impedance of 1 million ohms. Phew! So the issue of working with different Preamps is redundant and completely irrelevant and will work perfectly with any Preamp on the market, tube or solid state. Their switching amps are custom designed in house and are patented. For those concerned about speaker 2 ohm impedance loads read the recent review in Totally Wired where the Monitor Audio Studio's were used and are 2 ohm loads and the amps ran cool. Also, legendary circuit engineer Demian Martin from Spectral has been an ongoing consultant for the company. 

audiozen
Not just a rationale, common sense. We are finally at the point where the science of Class D technology has finally reached the same level of performance equal to the best Class A/AB amps on the market. No point in going backwards if you can get the exact same results from a 20 lb. Class D amp vs. a hot running, suck that power out of the wall, A/AB amplifier. 
Shertzy..just curious if you burned in the Evo's between 500 and 1000 hours which I was informed by Nuprime that's the time needed for the amps to reach their best performance. Also, what Preamp and digital source did you use with the Evo's.
@audiozen , there is something to be said about an audio product having a heavy, massive chassis. Yes, it costs money....but like a tube, a flimsy chassis can have vibrational issues, both mechanically, and acoustically, that might not be measurable, but are definitely audible. I ( and others ) have taken apart many amplifiers, and have loaded them up with Dynamat, and other resonance and vibration reducing products, with the benefit of hearing an amplifier with superior sq. As the Technics....Ric Schultz, does this.....Merrill does this... Rowland, AGD, and others.....I recently did this with an inexpensive Crown Class D unit( belongs to a client ), and the client is extremely happy with the results. Class D can be light, as a huge advantage, but I would rather own one with some mass around all of those delicate electronics. If you never heard what I am speaking of, I am sorry for you. Yes, I understand your love affair with DM, as I agree with his accomplishments, but as I see it, you should lighten it up, just a little. I wish you happiness, always......Enjoy ! MrD.
I was thinking of going down the new class D road. I was looking at Cherry, PS Audio, nuprime,  etc. I decided on pure class A FirstWatt J2. I really can’t imagine any amp sounding any better in my current system.