Warm up time for amps

My amps ( I have many but as an example in this case Bryston 7b3's) seem to take a good 45 minutes to reach best sound. My question is ... how do I warm them up quicker? Is playing them on a revolving loop or shuttle BEFORE my listening starts the only option? If that is the case does playing at low volume achieve the same results, and/or does playing louder speed things up, and if so presumably the louder, the quicker in proportions?
And in that box, is the ambient temperature (eg summer or winter) a factor? To me, it should make no difference with all that stuff going on inside a confined space,  but someone will tell me otherwise? I could rig up small fan heaters to blow for ten minutes? If it cuts down warm up time by half for example it may not be such a  stupid or strange idea as I think it might be, as it would increase the proportion of "enjoyable" listening time substantially.
I could even be super smart by putting timers on the fans (which in case anyone points out a supply contamination issue ... could be on a different circuit entirely
The amps are rarely switched off.
This issue does frustrate. All that expensive kit not performing at best for a period ....
tatyana69
Yes.
The only internal connections that remain are tube sockets.

Several studios' multi- & 2T track analog recorders had every connection from the console to the card edge connector removed. Multi-tracks had a  pair of audio channels with all audio IC sockets removed. All other channels had PoS tinned leaf sockets upgraded to HiRel machined gold plated.

When designing electronics, we often start with a hand wired prototype. Getting it into production is often a game of 'beat the demo'.

For sceptics whose ears or heads are full of 's$#@', we built 3 versions once the PCB design was finalized.
  1.  Cheap & Cheerful with standard connectors
  2.  Audiophile production grade with HiRel sockets and premium connectors
  3.  No connections - everything including ICs soldered.
Those with clear ears never had any trouble identifying the prototype and each quality level. We realized that we were largely doing it for ourselves and a tiny minority...
This is absolutely normal.  You would think of divesting in an amp because you are using it wrong and are uneducated on the subject of mechanical settling? Solid State should ALWAYS be left ON, unless you are traveling for an extended period of time or you're expecting lightning. Tube amps also do NOT just come on and become listenable instantly. Just like tubes need to warm up and settle, so does your Bryston. Why would you presume a fan cooling your amp would aid in it's settling? It gets better sounding as it WARMS up not cools down. Ever notice no one in a sporting event cools down first? No they warm up. Your idea that a case somehow impacts the the electronics is also demonstrative of you're having it all wrong. Do you own a car? A sports car perhaps or a Porsche for instance? The user manual specifically states it is dangerous to the engine if run over 4100 RPM before running for 5 minutes and that one should not sit idle too long when initially starting up.The circuit it's on has no bearing.  Keep your amp on and idling all the time. Your preamp too. Chill and don't be in such a rush. The tortoise always beats the hare.
My experience with my McCormack amp is similar to what you’ve experienced with your 28bsst2s — about 20 minutes to settle despite leaving amp on 24/7.  I’d do two things.  First I’d call Bryston to see if there’s something specific to the 7b3 (how many Bryston amps do you own BTW???) that would cause this and what they’d recommend.  Second, and depending on what Bryston says, I’d leave a streamer or cheap Blu-ray playing 24/7 to make sure all the circuits are firing rather than the amp just being in “standby.”  I doubt this will have you at 100% right from the start, but I’d bet it cuts down your current wait time significantly.  Just some thoughts, and let us know whatever you find out. 
I have Bryston amps
2 x 7b3
2 x 28bsst2
1 x 4b3
1 x 4bsst2
1 x 4b

yes I need to contact Bryston for a technical view as they all seem to have different warm up times. Elizabeth pointed out possible reasons. Been a bit busy recently but must allocate some time to email them.
So the general view is that it may not be at all ambient temperature and ...
no
... it is NOT uncommon to take so long to get up to speed (snigger snigger)

dobnbav45 posts
I did not say a cooling fan - I wrote  "I could install fan heaters"
And I did not write about divesting in an amp because I am ignorant about how things work.
And my Jaguar doesn't need a warm up period, but then I am not driving it at 120 mile per hour (immediately or otherwise).
So well done there!

But an answer is still maybe a bit unclear, if I put my Bryson amps on louder rather than softer would that speed up the warming process?
The idea that a trickle of low sound constantly going through is appropriate?