Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Of course I would not mind sharing at all!  For years now, I have been driving my amplifiers without a preamp, directly from my CDP.  I am using an Esoteric K-07.  I used to own Harbeth SHL5+, but in moving toward HE speakers, I decided to try Zu DWs.  With the upgrade of my amplifier to the Frankensteins, I knew that the speakers would need an upgrade as well, so I am trading in the DWs for Soul Supremes (16 ohm, 101 dB!).  I am incredibly excited.
tswisla,
When you have the time I’d love to know your listening impressions of the Esoteric- Frankenstein- Zu audio chain. The Frankenstein should mate beautifully with the 16 ohm load Soul Supremes.  My Coincident Total Eclipse II are 14 ohms and are a wonderful pairing.
Charles

Congrats @tswisla Looking forward to hearing the report.  I loved my Frankenstein & Super Eclipse III pairing... I wish my Coincident's PREs were as good of a match so I didn't have to sell those amps.  It's too bad Isreal moved on from the Eclipse line...
Cal,
On  paper the Coincident Eclipse line and the Victory line of speakers had very similar specifications. In reality the Eclipse models were the easier to drive speakers. I believe that they had
1 higher ohms (load impedance).
2 Probably simpler crossover design. I can confirm the crossover in my Total Eclipse II are quite simple/minimal. The music JUST flows and fills my room when driven by the Frankensteins. One of Israel’s best speakers ever IMHO.

No question the flagship Pure Reference Extreme (PRE) is a superb speaker but requires more power than the Eclipse. Perhaps the Zu Audio speakers are more similar to the Eclipse in terms of ease of driving them. This would be fantastic for tswisla.
Charles