Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
The Oriel appears to be in the Lore cabinet but with different 10" drivers and different tweeters. Looks like the drivers in the $2500 Pendragon but I don't know for sure.
I own Lores and am tempted just to see how the new ones sound. To be honest it's almost like a sale on Lores
It is not the Pendragon tweeter. I have the dragon and it has SB Acoustics Ring Radiator tweeters. The tweeter in the Oriel is a high efficiency soft dome Vifa tweeter. Knowing Eric it is likely very detailed and smooth. It looks similar to what is in the mini-Lore but not certain it is.

The Oriel looks to be like a mini-lore on steroids - since it is 98db and be driven with very low watts. I would also wonder if it has a slightly better bottom end then Lore, since the Eminence driver he selected does not have a whizzer and therefore is not going to play as high in frequency... with that trade off it may roll off differently on the low end??

I know the jump from the lore to pendragon in bass is gigantic... and this woofer seems closer to what I have in the Pens. I am betting this Oriel is equal to Lore but with different trade offs.
I believe it's supposed to fill virtually all of the Lores benefits at a lower price. I don't think the Lore is going to go on sale again. That is what Eric seemed to allude when I spoke to him.

I would be interested if it indeed did have a little lower extension. I have not heard the speaker yet though. I hope to in the next few weeks. Perhaps when I get a day off I'll make the drive.

Eric emailed me a few days ago and knows I like doing videos and stuff as a hobby, and I said sure it would be fun to make one.

Anyways that is all know :)
I think its just a larger version of the M-Lore . The M Lore got a great review so this might not be too bad after all
Oriel looks more like a replacement for the Lore. $850 "introductory pricing" is reminiscent of the Lore intro pricing. Bits and bobs are all very similar to the Lore (or so it seems). Might be a revision?