Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
To be candid 90 % of my music listening is jazz which is overwhelmingly acoustic instruments and human voice.  No doubt that this favors the innate qualities of a very good 300b SET amplifier. The Frankenstein is excellent with electric blues music,  I don't listen to much rock and roll. 
Charles 
Resurrecting an old thread as I just pulled the trigger on Frankensteins, mkIIIs.  I had the Dynamo mkIII with 300b tubes and I was truly blown away by it.  I contacted Israel about upgrading the 300bs and he convinced me to instead put the money toward the Frankensteins.  I would love to hear from @charles1dad  @snopro  @wkkim @germanboxers  about any additional impressions and if you still own them.  Thank you.
@charles1dad  which SIT amp did you compare the Frankensteins to?  I demoed a SIT-3 against my Dynamo and the Dynamo was superior in just about every way possible.  
Hi
Tswisla,
Congratulations on acquiring the Frankenstein MK III. I f Israel declares it an improvement of the MK II I believe him based on previous updated products from him. As you may know not every Coincident owner has been pleased with their encounters with Israel Blume even though they loved the performance of his products. I’ve enjoyed first rate treatment from him and I hope that your experiences with him are the same.

I’ve owned the Coincident Frankenstein MK II and Statement Line Stage for 10 years and as I’ve written before my joy and appreciation for them has actually grown. As long as you have an appropriate speaker match I can’t imagine that you’ll be anything but very happy with the Frankenstein. Its one of the most natural and pure sounding amplifiers I’ve ever heard. Outstanding rendering of vocal and instrumental tone/timbre/harmonic overtones. Again this assumes a proper matching speaker.

I didn’t hear the First Watt S.I.T.1 or 2. I heard the Nelson Pass D.I,Y. push pull version he designed for those desiring more power (about 35 watts per channel). I had a broken-in model in my system for several weeks. Excellent sound quality and really a terrific transistor power amplifier. Ultimately I preferred the Frankenstein. Just a bit more organic and emotional in its reproduction of music which increased the sense of realism for me. . However the push pull S.I.T. is a wonderful amplifier and would serve some systems better depending on the particular speakers in use.

As you know these preferences, SET,SS,OTL,Class D etc. are all subjective and influenced by individual circumstances and objectives. For my needs the Frankenstein has been superb and is my last amplifier.
Sincerely,
Charles
Charles,

Thank you.  I recently decided to go away from inefficient loudspeakers.  After enjoying this hobby for 30+ years, I finally am able to see what I have always been looking for.  The pairing of a SET amp to high efficiency speakers is a life changing revelation for me.  I initially purchased the Dynamo and was amazed with the speed and detail and "air".  It felt a bit thin at times though and it was brutal with poorly recorded/mastered music.  I felt that I was on to something though and demoed a few other SETs and decided to also try the FW (low power, simple circuit).  I had the Dynamo out of my system for a few days and I don't know if I can attribute it to break in or simply that I had forgotten it's sound, but when I put it back in, my jaw dropped.  Nothing compared to that amp.  Israel proclaimed that as good as the Dynamo is, that the Frankensteins are better in ever way and "on a completely different level".  I really did not want to spend the additional money, but with what I heard and with a proclamation like that from someone who does not exaggerate, I knew that I had to act!  What I am trying to say is that, like you, I believe I have found my last amp.