Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Hi Charles,
 Actually I just put the Pass XA-30.8 in about a month ago and I'm really enjoying it too!
 I like the Franks for their organic naturalness, texture and openness.

The Pass comes pretty close and is impressive for a SS amp, but isn't quite there. It has other qualities where it shines like a wider and maybe deeper soundstage. Goes deeper in the bass, it really takes control of those 16 woofers. It's really smooth and dynamic with a fuller upper bass to lower midrange. I like it better then the First Watt J2 that I use to have.
It also has very good separation and nice layering.

Which do I like better, that's a hard one to answer. 
For Jazz and Vocals the SET for harder hitting music the 30.8 

No hard decision. I'll keep them both!😉

Joe

Hi Joe,
I understand, two terrific amplifiers with their own individual strengths, both excellent overall and can be enjoyed independently. I have a loaned First Watt S.I.T. special Nelson Pass designed D.I.Y. he did in push pull for additional power (40 watts). Pure class A and ultra simple circuit.

One of the best transistor amplifiers I’ve heard up to this point. Really good sounding top to bottom, quite impressive. In direct comparison the Frankenstein is more organic, reach out and touch tactile and palpable performers are more realistic. Both amplifiers are top tier however the Frankenstein at the end of the day is more emotionally engaging. The S.I.T. conveys emotion quite well but not to the same degree.

The solid state S.I.T. has very precise imagining placement and exceptionally good separation yet the Frankenstein is the more open and nuanced of the two. It’s a really interesting comparison of different topologies and design approach.

I can imagine how good your Pass Labs XA 30.8 must sound in your system.
Charles
To be candid 90 % of my music listening is jazz which is overwhelmingly acoustic instruments and human voice.  No doubt that this favors the innate qualities of a very good 300b SET amplifier. The Frankenstein is excellent with electric blues music,  I don't listen to much rock and roll. 
Charles 
Resurrecting an old thread as I just pulled the trigger on Frankensteins, mkIIIs.  I had the Dynamo mkIII with 300b tubes and I was truly blown away by it.  I contacted Israel about upgrading the 300bs and he convinced me to instead put the money toward the Frankensteins.  I would love to hear from @charles1dad  @snopro  @wkkim @germanboxers  about any additional impressions and if you still own them.  Thank you.
@charles1dad  which SIT amp did you compare the Frankensteins to?  I demoed a SIT-3 against my Dynamo and the Dynamo was superior in just about every way possible.