Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Rsfphil: I tried both, but found the 4ohm to be a better when asking more from the amp... although the 8ohm sounds just fine if playing at lower to moderate volumes. At normal listening the sound quality between the two seemed almost identical to me. For the amp's sake, the 4ohm tap is the right way to go. That way, it can handle the lower impedance demands... though likely not highly critical because Eric's speakers are designed with a very linear impdedance.
Sorry.....still no time between football and a full weekend of activities. I am breaking them in more, and will get back to you guys soon.
hello i have a question about the emotiva amp ....Is it the buy they hype it to be
i have a pioneer vxs32
pioneer kuro elite pro111fd
velodyne 12" eq-max subs
polk c20 center (which i plan o changing in future ) any recommendations ?????
it is a work in progress but i plan on buying this pre amp regular price
and the speakers i,m choosing to pair is the tekton LOre as it seems worth my budget of 1000 hifi speakers
any suggestions ???? do you think they will pair well?????
Sounds like you have some extra cash to put into an amp, but if you were cash strapped like I am most of the time. I purchased the parts express dta-100. Mini Tri Amp 100watts. It sounds great and work really well with high sensitivity speakers.

I know you probably want something better, but I thought I would throw it out there. For the price I am impressed.