Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
No cwazz he is not. He asked emailed me w/ questions about the Pendragon though...
okimaybe wrong but is jdoris really gpowered??

Goodness. What makes you say that, Cwazz?
ok my bad gpowered , jdoris what post of yours was missing , i responded to it but mine never made it on thread . it was not insulting or anything that should have been censored .
Jdoris was just alluding to the fact that I am selling my GB's (just to stir the pot re funny), but as I explained above, moving away from the Tektons made me realize that my tastes are biased toward the Tektons. Because at the end of day, regardless if one design is better or worse than the other, it comes down to personal preference... and what I know now is no speaker I have had (even though many were much more expensive), sound nearly as convincing as the Tektons... and it's a HUGE advantage that the Tektons only need a couple watts.

Learn from me guys… if you like the Tekton Lore / P’dragon sound (I can only speak to the models I have owned), stay with the line!! Even if you go higher end, conventional may not be better… don't get me wrong, it was fun for a little vacation but not it’s time to return home, lol.
What amps have you guys who love the Lores found to be your favorite? I have a pair of Lores that I found locally on the way to me in a few days. Would love to hear your thoughts.
Cheers,
Morgan