Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Wow, this thread has taken some twists and turns. Here's another.
I have the Tekton Lores, really nice speakers. I also have a pair of Tekton Katz Meow V1 since about Sep 2010 but hadn't played them in my main rig since I got the Lores (which replaced the Omens...see my earlier posts in this thread if you like). I got new 2A3 tubes for my amp, JJ 2A3-40s and they put out a lot more low end than the Shuguangs I had before, so I decided to try the Katz again to see how they sound. That was 2 weeks ago and they're still up there, they sound great. So now I have the Katz in my main rig, Lores in the 2nd rig in the LR. We'll see how long that lasts.
But my point is that maybe there's another option @ $1,500 which is what the Katz V3 sell for.
Note that the Katz I have are 2 revs old, so I assume the newer versions sound better, don't know for sure.
I might also add that at this point in my audio journey I'm a complete Tekton homer. I assume that at some point in the future I'll look back with fondness at the good old days when I had Tektons, most likely with much more expensive speakers. But for now please consider the source when you read my posts ;)
And for another turn of events... I just placed an order for my 2nd pair of Tekton Pendragons this evening! I was able to try a very expensive exceptionally built and very good sounding $9K loudspeaker but ended up with the realization that the Pens are REALLY that good, and there are no better speakers for this audiophile. There is something special that the Tektons do that other speakers cannot seem to get right... speaking for the Lore and P-Dragon that is. This guy studies live music and his designs replicate it better than any other speaker I have owned.

Dare I list the herd of speakers I have owned in the past 3 years againÂ…

This will be the 1st time I returned to a speaker I got rid of. In a couple weeks I will have a new pair of Pens in beautiful satin white. What a ride it has been. I am truly blessed!
No cwazz he is not. He asked emailed me w/ questions about the Pendragon though...
okimaybe wrong but is jdoris really gpowered??

Goodness. What makes you say that, Cwazz?