Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Cwazz, not attacking your opinion of the speaker I am questioning your attack on Gpowered; and, if you don't want an attack on your opinion don't attack my statement on the quality of bass in my room. You don't live here so you couldn't possibly know. I spent a lot of time with the placement of these speakers, my systems are top quality, so bloviate all you want, but you are a wrong-headed fellow.
>>09-05-11: Cwazz
Zman ,,can you please explain to me what a "ideot" is<<

A person who can't spell idiot correctly.
Np Zman . Mikirob just go back and read ALL the post from Gpowered , that should prove my point . I am not atacking just defending myself . Now for you ,, I do not care what you maybe hearing , I stand and always will that the Lores do not go down to 30 hz. Can we keep the language in here clean and in English ,,bloviate ?? what is that even ?? :)
I own the Lores and I have to agree with Cwazz on this one. I think 30 may be a bit optimistic. If we're talking about a flat response I think 38-40 would be more accurate. Anything below that and the bass starts to roll off. That being said, most of the music I listen to doesn't go much below 38-40 and I am pretty mush satisfied with the bass. I think a stand up acoustic bass goes down to about 40. It's only when I play some very complex (and loud) orchestral music that the Lores can run into a little bit of trouble. They can only move so much air. That is why I'm upgrading to the Pendragons. If I was in a smaller room I would probably stay with the Lores.
I think we should also remember the original question. Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

For 1 grand the lores ares a heck of a buy. As a matter of fact Tekton could have have charged much more.

So, I just want to say thanks Eric for making such a great sounding speaker at a very reasonable price.