Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Rsfphil: NO, you did not mistake... your room sounds perfect. In my room, I have to sit about 6ft from the speakers and that is too close. Your setup is ideal for this speakers. You will love them. Looking forward to hearing your impressions...
Thanks to gpowered, zmanastronomy, sebrof, and this particular chat I first bought a pair of Tekton 4.5s, was impressed by them so I went and bought a used pair of the Tekton Lore. They are everything gpowered and Zmanastronomy, sebrof, said they were and more...Cwazz, you are way off base and have a ax to grind that is irrelevant to the information given here on this speaker, that info helped me find a really good speaker that works great with low-powered SET, and in my room the bass does get down to 30hrz. I'm a pro bass player, it is correct and tuneful.
Zman ,,can you please explain to me what a "ideot" is . I could not find that in any English dictionary. Gpowered , my comments have always been genuine , you have just proved yours were not . You are right when you say I am not interested in the Pendragons , I said I was happy with the Lores , but unlike you , I will hold onto them longer then six weeks.
Mikirob I have no ax to grind . What am I way off base on? With respect to your pro bass credentials I still find it hard to beleive that someone can say they go down to 30 hz . If you like the speakers then great I am happy for you , but do not attack my opinions on the speaker . Which for all but the bass ,are positive .