Zu Omen or Tekton Lore

Best floorstanders under $999 for low power SET amp?

Thanks
mstark
Zman ,,can you please explain to me what a "ideot" is . I could not find that in any English dictionary. Gpowered , my comments have always been genuine , you have just proved yours were not . You are right when you say I am not interested in the Pendragons , I said I was happy with the Lores , but unlike you , I will hold onto them longer then six weeks.
Mikirob I have no ax to grind . What am I way off base on? With respect to your pro bass credentials I still find it hard to beleive that someone can say they go down to 30 hz . If you like the speakers then great I am happy for you , but do not attack my opinions on the speaker . Which for all but the bass ,are positive .
Ok guys please calm down a bit. I really would hate to see this turn into a flame war. I've really enjoyed the read so far.
Cwazz, not attacking your opinion of the speaker I am questioning your attack on Gpowered; and, if you don't want an attack on your opinion don't attack my statement on the quality of bass in my room. You don't live here so you couldn't possibly know. I spent a lot of time with the placement of these speakers, my systems are top quality, so bloviate all you want, but you are a wrong-headed fellow.